The UMFCU Church VISA® is perfect for churches that want to take control of expenses with a minimum of paperwork and hassle. Use your Church VISA® for everything from travel to office supplies. Your UMFCU Church VISA® line of credit gives you the freedom to take care of business as your cash flow dictates. For more information about Church accounts and our Church VISA® card, please contact our office at (800) 245-0433.
Church Corporate Visa Application Required Documents
Thank you for your interest in our Church Visa Credit Card Program. To assist in your Church Visa application, please follow the instructions below:
- Complete the enclosed Church Corporate Visa Application.
- Copies of the Church Balance Sheet and Income Statement for the previous two years.
- A Corporate Resolution signed by the Vestry/Bishop’s Committee and/or the Finance Committee (see attached).
- Approval by The Bishop of Arizona (request from Vicki Hohnbaum).
- Copies of the Vestry/Bishop’s Committee and/or Finance Committee Meeting approving the Visa application with UMFCU. Minutes should include:
- Number of authorized signers, the number of cards to be issued, the names of the signers and their titles, if applicable.
- Individual limits on each card (aggregately not to exceed total account limit).
- How the church name is to read on the card(s).
- Vestry/Bishop Committee minutes must be on church letterhead and include a copy of the full minutes, not just the page where the motion was carried.
Application must also include:
- Copy of card signer’s Driver License or other government issued ID. Copy must be clear, scanning and emailing copy is preferred.
- Signature of Finance Committee Chairperson and Secretary of the Committee.
- Credit Card Authorized Signer Addendum/form (attached). To be completed by each authorized card signer. An account signer may not sign on his/her own credit card signer form.