The UMFCU Church VISA® is perfect for churches that want to take control of expenses with a minimum of paperwork and hassle. Use your Church VISA® for everything from travel to office supplies. Your UMFCU Church VISA® line of credit gives you the freedom to take care of business as your cash flow dictates. For more information about Church accounts and our Church VISA® card, please contact our office at (800) 245-0433.
Required documents for Application
- VISA Application
- Copies of the Church Balance Sheet and Income Statement for the previous 2 years.
- A Corporate Resolution signed by the Board of Trustees and/or the Finance Committee.
- Copies of the Board of Trustees and/or Finance Committee Meeting approving / authorizing the VISA application.
- Minutes should include:
- Number of authorized signers and the number of cards to be issued.
- Fascimlie signature of individuals having cards issed to them.
- Individual limits on each card (aggregately not to exceed total account limit).
- How the church name is to read on the card.
- Signature of Finance Committee Chairperson and Secretary of the Committee.